The Perfect Wave

The Perfect Wave

Saturday, May 15, 2010

First blog about me...

So I am new to blogging. I have never really been good at keeping a journal or diary so we will see how this goes. I will start off with an introduction of sorts. A bit about me should be easy enough to write about right?

I am the one you just passed on the street, no not the one that turned your head and smiled, the one that you wouldn't have noticed unless I bumped you or talked to you. I am horribly average in most everything about me, aside from my weight, I am a bigger girl. I dress very casually mostly in jeans and a t-shirt with my boots. I play dress up sometimes solely for the benefit of my husband but that is about it. Yes, I am a tomboy in almost all aspects of my life. I have strawberry blonde hair that is currently dyed black. Definitely not a change I really favor and would never do again. I don't wear makeup unless, again, for my husband's benefit.

I live in a rural small town that I donned "Podunk, Oregon" Seriously I think if you rounded up the majority of the residents here you might get a full set of teeth but I wouldn't count on it. This town seriously rolls up the sidewalks in late evening aside from the bars and of course Wal-Mart. I am not a big drinker any longer, my college days are over, and I loathe having to claw my way through the swarm of welfare moms so I don't frequent either place respectively.

I am an avid reader and writer but have yet to gain enough courage to submit any of my work to a publisher. Who knows I may just be the next Stephen King or Nora Roberts. I have had positive reviews from those who have read my stories so I at least know that they are not entirely self-absorbed masterpieces.
I read classics mostly but do enjoy a fantasy now and again. Charles Dickens is my favorite all-time author but I also favor James Patterson and Jonathan Kellerman.

Animals are a precious gift that God has given us and I would love to come face to face with those who differ or abuse these wonderful creatures. I currently own six animals and would not trade them for any amount of money or fame. I truly believe that anyone who can hurt an animal must have to be evil.

I am a self-proclaimed Christian but do not follow any particular denomination as they are all corrupt with self worth and bureaucracy. I follow Christ and his teachings and that is it. I believe Jesus was here, was murdered and sacrificed his life for my everlasting gain, and rose again three days later when he ascended to heaven waiting for his fateful return. I pretty much follow the truth to the words written in red, not some interpretation some preacher/priest comes up with.

I love my husband with all of my heart and truly believe that he is my soul mate. I know, I know how cliche, but it is true. We have been together for four years, married for three and have only gone to bed mad at eachother once. This time was MY fault. I refused to admit I was being a brat and apologize. He is always there for me when I need him. He is of course the typical husband who leaves dirty socks on the floor and doesn't rinse his dishes but he does put the toilet seat down! I guess I can't complain too much. We are getting ready to go to Vegas this Monday for our anniversary.

I listen to all kinds of music but find country and soul music to be my favorites. There is just something about music that soothes my soul. Songs about real life and love is what I want to hear about. I absolutely detest gangster rap however. Something about it makes my skin crawl. Seriously I don't want to hear about your bitches and hoes and how you put caps in asses. Grow up and be a man already. You are contributing to the problem.

I guess I have given enough information about me and my life for now. I will write more upon my return from Vegas to share the excitement. I hope you will stick with me and can find some enjoyment from my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment